As for race day, I was blown away. I had team hats made. The race gives t-shirts to the registered participants. I was wearing a yellow survivor shirt. There were over 350 survivor participants and 11,000 supporters registered. Margot and I started the race with the timed runners. We finished at 33 minutes and 30 seconds (much to our own surprise) 940th and 943rd respectively out of 1682. I'm pretty proud of us and my whole team. Thank you to those who supported us in every way.
"From the moment of diagnosis and for the balance of life, an individual diagnosed with cancer is a survivor." I am a 40-something year old wife, daughter, friend, and mom with 3 kids. I'm a survivor of a grade 3 astrocytoma, the majority of which was removed in June 2013. I've had no evidence of disease since December 2013.
Sunday, May 17, 2015
Race for Hope 2015 Results
As for race day, I was blown away. I had team hats made. The race gives t-shirts to the registered participants. I was wearing a yellow survivor shirt. There were over 350 survivor participants and 11,000 supporters registered. Margot and I started the race with the timed runners. We finished at 33 minutes and 30 seconds (much to our own surprise) 940th and 943rd respectively out of 1682. I'm pretty proud of us and my whole team. Thank you to those who supported us in every way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment