Saturday, March 22, 2014

The good news and the better news

I had my newest MRI on Wednesday. The follow up with the oncologist was good news. There's no new tumor growth. The even better news is that the swelling from the radiation has gone down. I've been completely off the steroid for over a month so the fact that swelling has gone down without it is amazing news! We pushed off the next scan for 2 weeks, so about 2.5 months from now. I should know the results the week after Memorial Day.

I'm making progress with my studying for the FE exam. With the testing being done on a rolling basis two out of 3 months every quarter, I'm going to take it towards the middle/end of May. I bit the bullet and enrolled in an (expensive) online on demand video prep class. I'm constantly improving my percentage correct on the practice problems so I think it's worth it and I have access through May so I want to take advantage of it as long as I can before doing the exam. Hopefully once is enough to pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment