Wednesday, December 3, 2014

3 Month Update

Well this is a happy update. Not only am I coming up on one full year since my last chemotherapy pill, but I got a stable scan on Monday! That means no new growth, everything is the same. There are still post surgical and radiation changes but they have been the same since June and October 2013. This is exactly the news we hope for every time. I was nervous this time since I had a migraine a few weeks ago but it turned out well. Thank goodness my intuition was wrong this time! I have a follow-up appointment with my oncologist on Friday but I fully expect that we will go another 3 or 4 months until the next scan.

And also, we recently paid off the last outstanding medical bill. We're very excited about that. It's taken 16 months but we did it.

No comments:

Post a Comment