Friday, August 29, 2014

2 month update

I had blood work done Monday, MRI Wednesday and follow up appointment today. The MRI didn't go as smoothly as usual. The vein in my arm blew out and contrast got under my skin. It's the most painful needle stick I've ever had, hurt all day. The good news is that it was worth it. There are no changes in my brain. My white blood cell count and platelets are both a little low but I was reassured that was nothing to worry about.

My fatigue has gotten markedly better in the last month. I'm completely off one sleep medication and down to a 4th of the original dose of the other. My sleep is much more restful now and meditation is helping me get to sleep quick and probably helping me sleep through the night.

Next scan in 3 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment