Necessity is the mother of invention right? Remember that (trivial) complaint about my ear hurting when I lay on my side? I made this soft, little ear wrap to deal with it. And it actually worked! The fat part rests behind my ear like a hearing aid. I need to make a second so I don't have to switch it when I turn over. I'm probably a little over proud of myself for this, haha. I just thought it was neat that I was able to craft my way out of an issue instead of throwing medicine at it."From the moment of diagnosis and for the balance of life, an individual diagnosed with cancer is a survivor." I am a 40-something year old wife, daughter, friend, and mom with 3 kids. I'm a survivor of a grade 3 astrocytoma, the majority of which was removed in June 2013. I've had no evidence of disease since December 2013.
Tuesday, September 17, 2013
Problem solving!
Necessity is the mother of invention right? Remember that (trivial) complaint about my ear hurting when I lay on my side? I made this soft, little ear wrap to deal with it. And it actually worked! The fat part rests behind my ear like a hearing aid. I need to make a second so I don't have to switch it when I turn over. I'm probably a little over proud of myself for this, haha. I just thought it was neat that I was able to craft my way out of an issue instead of throwing medicine at it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment