Monday, September 2, 2013

Asking for more help

Hi friends and family,

I'm starting to feel fatigue now from the treatment. I nap at least once a day. Earlier this week, I was awake for 5 hours in the middle of the night. Obviously, it made me nervous to drive, being so tired. So I'm now asking for some help with driving me to appointments. They don't take all that long round trip since the office is in Bethesda and the appointment is only about 20 minutes. If anyone is around to give me a ride, it would be much appreciated.

Also, our nanny only works half a day on Mondays, but Charles needs to work all afternoon from home after taking me to the appointment in the morning. If anyone is around Monday afternoons starting at 3 for a couple hours, we'd love the company and playing with the kids so I can start dinner. So I put a few "childcare" needs on the calendar.

I took our street address off the calendar because of the public nature of all this blog. If you sign up for something and don't know how to get to our house, you can email Charles (coordinator on the calendar) or me for our address and a map of where to park. Or if we're running down to the wire, you can call me to meet you out at the parking lot.

Thanks in advance!!

HELPER LOGON
===================================
The HELPER logon is used by family and friends
that would like to sign-up to help a loved one.

To access Katie Bevington's personal CareCalendar site,
visit http://www.carecalendar.org/logon/151231 and enter
the following information in the appropriate spaces:

     CALENDAR ID   :   151231
     SECURITY CODE :   7678


No comments:

Post a Comment