Monday, September 16, 2013

Rough evening

I understand on days like today, more than any other time, how important sleep really is. Last night was one of those nights I was awake for several hours in the middle of the night. I didn't do too badly for most of the day. Still very thankful for my support army that is giving me rides to my appointments and sometimes on errands too. Starting late afternoon, I was getting heart palpitations. After a great playdate, I went upstairs to rest then came down for dinner. Now I'm back to resting again. Whenever I get out of bed, even to go to the bathroom, I get palpitations and feel "funny" so I think I'll take a rest in bed and go to sleep early night.

We tweak my meds for one thing and then another happens. Seems like things are going well when something else pops up. Hopefully a good night sleep will set things right.

No comments:

Post a Comment