Thursday, July 18, 2013

Official return to work date

My short term disability was extended to August 18th, so it looks like my official return to work date is August 19th. I will try full time and see how that works out. That date gives me time to get this overnight sleeping thing back under control and try to work back my wake up time slowly over the next couple weeks. I'm still not able to get up at 6:30 am like I used to, but I'm working up to being up at 7 am with the kids, hopefully by next week so Charles can go to work for full days without taking time off. I do still have appointments, like Monday afternoon with the neurologist, and eventually in the next few weeks with Hopkins oncology, so he will probably need to take time off but not 10 hours like he did this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment