Even though I don't need treatment immediately, it's inevitable that I will. So the nurse recommended I get consultations with the onc/rad team. So that will be next Thursday morning, the 25th. Charles wants to go but I have to leave at butt crack of dawn and the nanny isn't here that early. If he doesn't go, it'll be the longest drive I'll do on my own in a while.
Edit: Charles' wonderful mom is coming to stay the night so he can go with me. That's really great. I can definitely use his support and his help with driving too.
I'm not really nervous about the appointments. I already know I don't have to do the treatments yet. I'm only go to be put on their list of current patients and to gather information. I still need to come up with a list of questions though so I'm not totally unprepared.
No comments:
Post a Comment