"From the moment of diagnosis and for the balance of life, an individual diagnosed with cancer is a survivor." I am a 40-something year old wife, daughter, friend, and mom with 3 kids. I'm a survivor of a grade 3 astrocytoma, the majority of which was removed in June 2013. I've had no evidence of disease since December 2013.
Tuesday, June 25, 2013
Follow-up appointment July 1rst
It's confirmed that my first follow-up appointment will be July 1rst at noon. They'll do staple removal, wound check, and talk about the pathology with us then. THe nurse said she just checked and path is still pending but if they get it back sooner and decide future treatment plan is needed, they'll call us to discuss it. So no news is good news here. **please don't call us this week, please don't call us this week!**
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment