Monday, June 17, 2013

Radio Silence

Charles has assured me he will update the blog as soon as he can on Wednesday. The surgery will likely last until almost noon. Then I'll have an hour or possibly 2 before they can come visit me. Even then, because it's the neurosurgery intensive care unit, I can only have one visitor for 10 minutes out of every hour.

So he agreed to write a quick entry just to let people know when I come out of it. Then later in the day, he'll write more about how it went, how I'm feeling, and the surgeon's opinion of how it went. I asked him to cross post on my facebook wall but not sure he'll do it or not. So check here directly.

Just wanted to let you know it won't be days of radio silence. And please don't overwhelm him with calls and emails. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment