Sunday, June 30, 2013

So much to say

I didn't realize just how much I had to say until I started this blog! I'm sure you're all getting sick of hearing from me! Well too bad! This is mine and I get to do what I want. I'm just happy I can make capital letters and symbols again, and type with minimal going back to edit my letters getting switched up.

I'm continually amazed by our support army. People have been here to play with the kids, bring us meals, and help with household chores, drop off cards and gift cards. It's really truly amazing. Charles and I have no way to really express how grateful we are. Simple "thank you" doesn't seem enough anymore.

The kids are hanging in there. Ellie is super frustrated that I won't carry her around. I hope I get that lifting restricted lifted soon. I miss picking her up. My arms are weak from the keppra and I can feel my muscles getting weaker. More resting will only make it worse. Liam has pretty much had enough of all the company. He asked me to get off the couch yesterday when i tried to sit with him. He needs his space. Of course, the girls are loving it! They love having people to play with and watch them. E is hamming it up and she is fully aware of the effect she has on people.

No comments:

Post a Comment