Sunday, June 16, 2013

Fuck headaches

Today I had a headache that was pretty close to the worst pain I've ever felt in my whole life. For over 5 hours, I literally prayed for the pain to go away. I was not able to function. Over the course of those 5 hours, I took 2 low dose narcotics, a xanax, and a fioricet, then took a long bath. Yes, I'm still awake and breathing. And you know what, my headache is 90% gone. When that much pain happens, I actually wish the surgery was as soon as possible. And I hope with all my heart that it makes these terrors go away.

Fuck headaches and fuck brain tumors.

I think I'm in the angry stage of diagnosis grief. I bet you didn't know that while I am all pg in front of my kids, I curse like a sailor in my head. And guess what, my kids can't read yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment