Wednesday, June 19, 2013

My last post

This will be my last post for a while. The next ones you see will be from my husband and/or his sister.

I feel like I sould say something profound here, but I won't.

I'm having brain surgery today. I don't know what the world will look like when I wake up. I don't know how I will perceive it, what it will smell like, feel like, sound like. I hope I'm not in too much pain. I hope I recognize my family. I hope I have feeling in all of my limbs.  I hope I can say what my mind wants me to. I hope, I hope, I hope...

Peace.

5 comments:

  1. Tons of positive thoughts and prayers for you today, Katie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 your clock is now down to minutes as I read this. Praying for peace for you and a relief from the pain. Praying for you my dear friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. In your pocket and sending up prayers for you all day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for you, Katie! Many, many other are, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sending you lots of prayers Katie! Thinking of you and hoping for a good recovery!

    ReplyDelete