Sunday, June 9, 2013

No surgery date set yet

For now we're operating under the assumption that the surgery will NOT be Wednesday. There is a very small chance the hospital can shift around the schedule to accommodate the necessary equipment but we don't want to be disappointed when that isn't the case. For now we are leaving up the schedules on mealbaby and carecalender as we don't know for sure, but we will update them tomorrow night based on what we learn when the Hopkins team calls us back.

Thank you to all who have already brought food and signed up for meals and childcare. It means a lot to me to know my family will be cared for when I can't do it myself. We are eager to set the final date and get this biggest step over with.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Katie, if you don't end up needing dinner Wednesday, maybe I can make you a meal that can be frozen and defrosted when you need it? I will be going out of town this coming Saturday for a week. Let me know if that would suit you better. :-)

    ReplyDelete