Well, G&L are with Grandma and Grandpa for vacation bible school this week. Liam was pretty spent on Sunday with all the company. We're no entirely sure how it's going but I'm sure it's because G&G don't want us to worry.They're with their cousin too who is the same age so I'm sure they're having fun even if it's tiring them out.
Ellie is LOVING all the extra attention. She is super friendly with everyone that comes to visit and she gets our attention all to herself first thing in the morning and before bed. She is getting frustrated that I won't pick her up and carry her, but she does okay with climbing up on my lap for a cuddle or holding my hand for a walk. She misses me babywearing her and asked for the "backpack" the other day. I played a video of when we went on our wrap walk last Sunday and she liked that. She will sometimes give me a hug and a kiss when I ask for it, if she feels like it. Hey, she's 2. She's not my trained monkey, right?
She is enjoying the food that people bring us. She really tucked into the chicken enchiladas from last night. Cheese and chicken?? Yes, please!!
No comments:
Post a Comment